Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New challenge for this week! $5 and $10 single tables

Last week I played some 25NL and ended up about $50. I didn't play that much at all. I tried to find out what the heck I do wrong but unable to find what I was looking for. I tried to changed my game a little bit but did not help much. So I thought of another way of building my bankroll. I tried the single tables for $5 and $10. I ended up winning every session and each session I played about 6 tables at a time. Now I ended up making about $1.2 a game. I'm so excited that I finally found something I can beat! I played about 12 to 18 tables a day since I have to work and busy with other stuff. So here's the challenge! My goal for this week is to make about $200 profit playing the $5 and $10 single table sit & go and I have to keep my $ won/tournament about $1.50. With that said, I will have to play about 133 tables this week to take this challenge down. This will be an interesting week. Stay tune!

9 comments:

  1. nice, sounds like it should be fun. will you be playing full ring or 6 man?
    Have played a lot of sng's since the start of Jan, over 1600 at least so i know how hectic these games are... really fry your brain, try not to get too focused with them as they destroy your mental state!!! oh and keep your job, always good to fall back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play full ring games only for this week but probably will try the 6 man later. You do play a lot of games. 1600 is equivalent to my 2 years :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i go insane really. im trying to 16-24 table(about to start a sess) on stars now, only started in 3 days ago but its going alrite

    decided I was going to just up the amount of games I play and see if my profit would work out better. so far it has but lets see if it holds

    how many do you play at a time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16-24? you are one sick puppy :)
    8 tables at a time is insane to me when it gets closed to the money I don't know what to do. I'm new at the game so it will be something I'll definitely try later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to be honest if its 5 handed and 4 paid and im 1st/2nd in chips i always shove the blinds. hope they fold and its easy money for me, my reasoning is that its 60/40 at worst and they are more than likely folding. however i am very aggressive... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that does sound like a good strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should take that down so all the others don't see it :)
    free tips will cost you in the long run, haha
    was hoping you were playing there but alas :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah I'm very aggressive too when it comes to the bubble, but some how I finish 4th or 3rd all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Dougee, what was your ROI when you played single table sit & go?

    ReplyDelete