Friday, May 22, 2009

3rd week update - not looking good for my goal this month


This week is better than last week but not what I expected. Still, at least the number is positive. I won $126 this week. So the total so far for this month is $291 profit. It doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I will have to make $609 next week in order to reach this month's goal. I will be going on vacation for a few days so I'll try to make as much money as possible next week.

On another note, I've just got a coaching lesson from Jordy Mcmurter. He's the best 100NL FR player at PokerStars right now. He is a great guy and I learned a lot from him from the 1st hour me coached me. Hopefully he will have time to coach me again next week. He pointed out a lot of my leaks which I was not able to overcome by myself. I feel much more comfortable now playing 50NL FR.

No comments:

Post a Comment