Saturday, August 15, 2009

10K hands at 100NL and week 2 update

It's 10, 429 hands at 100NL FR level to be exact since I made the transition last month. By far my best poker stats, 11.63BB/100.
So far this month I've been doing very well. Most of my bluffs worked and caught a lot of bluffs as well. Other than playing good and running good, I think table selection is crucial. I think good table selection is one of the most important things for an average player. That's why I've been doing good lately. I only play at the tables where there are 3 (maybe 4) or less regulars at the table. If there are 4+ regulars at the table, I'm out of there.

Here is my result on the past 2 weeks both 100NL and 50NL.
















Here is the result from August 1st to August 15th on 100NL only.

No comments:

Post a Comment