Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm going back to school in October

Hell no, I'm not going back to school! Are you kidding me? I would not go back to school even if somebody offer me a million dollars. Ok so maybe a million dollars I will but I still hate it. My main goal for this month of October is to learn about poker as much as I can. I'm going to read books and watch videos more than I will be playing. This will be the first as everybody knows I hate reading and watching poker videos. When I can't sleep at night I use poker books or videos to help me snore through the night. Like everybody else I rather play than study. I'm trying to get my poker mind to the right place. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what the reasons why I make the check/raise/call. I'm going to start all over from scratch about poker. Learn the fundamentals and get it down tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment