Friday, May 1, 2009

May Goals

Last month, I did pretty good considering the limited time and games I played. My total profit for the single table SNG is about $700. This May I'm going to play more SNG's and expecting to win about $900 and average $3/game. With that said, I would have to play 300 games. I normally play only 9 games at a time so that would be 33 sessions. Hopefully I will have time to play that much. If I'm not close at the end of the month. I will be increasing the number of games I play per session. This is going to be hard because I don't have a lot of time to play. I work full time on a job so playing poker is just a spare time thing. Wish me luck!

Another thing I'm trying to do is to search for a coach on the micro stakes full ring cash games. My cash game has been suffering in the last 3 months. I tried to change my game but the result did not show anything positive. So I'm looking for somebody to look at my game and point out what I'm doing wrong. At the moment, I found somebody who I want to be my coach. I'm still open for other people out there to coach me for money. Hopefully things will be going smooth as this is my first time doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment