Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cash Up Sit&Go down

So my cash games are going good so far with a boost of 100NL. Also 25NL and 50NL are in the positive side as well. For some reason the higher the stake the better I do at it. I guess I can't complain. On the other hand my STT has suffered once again. I've never been down so long and got so many bad beats like this before. It was so amazing how I lost with AA 4 times in a row all in preflop in one session and I was out out 4/9 tables. It looks like I'm gonna be working extra hard to get it back up. The important thing is I'm still up $40.

Not sure if I get to play more STT. I'm trying to reach Plantinum Star this month. I have about 1500 VPP to get it. So it's going to be about 10 hours playing 12 tables at 50NL. I have about 6 days left to make it. I'm trying to cash out $650 bonus from the VIP store. In order to get it I have to be Platinum Star.

Here are my graphs for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment