Saturday, August 22, 2009

What the hell just happened!

The title says it all. I dropped 7 buy ins in 3 days. The worse feeling ever when I've been working so hard in the past 3 weeks and than now I'm back to the drawing board. I think I've been playing too many tables. I started out 4 tabling than 6 than 9 and last week 12 at the same time. I'm going to go back to 6 tables from now on. I should have stopped playing 12 after a few buy ins down but got too stubborn. I gotta admit though, I've been playing bad and got coolered a few times. Really don't want to show the graph but gotta keep it real :)


Here are the good, bad and ugly hands I played.



















2 comments:

  1. Sick graph and some awful hands there.

    I know you lost the hand but sick check on the river by 999 in the 99 vs AA hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been tough for the last 4 days of 100NL FR.

    ReplyDelete