Saturday, April 9, 2011

Long time no blog

Yes I'm still alive. Haven't had time to grind since I had a new born in February. Poker has been putting on hold, not really, just fewer hands :) I don't know how people find the time to grind when they have families. It's been a couple of months yet I'm still trying to find the time for myself. Time management is a biatch.

Since I don't have much time to grind anymore, I came up with a new strategy for poker. I'm going to work my ass off and study 100NL. I've been trying play half stack style 100NL. So far it's not going well but I'm gonna try a lot harder to improve. I've been staying at 25nl for a while and I know I can beat that limit. With the new born and not much time in my hands I have to step up my game at 100NL and try to stay there as long as I can. Just trying to stay on pace for my goal this year. So far I'm behind but if I can hold my ground at 100NL. It should be an easy ride toward $20K and 200K VPPs.

For March result:
Cash: -$159.61
Bonus: +$200 (Stellar + deposit bonus)
FPP/Rakeback: +$422
-----------------
Total: +$462.39

Peace out and GL at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment