Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hot Like The Sun

For the record I have won 11 out of 12 days I played this month of October. I'm running super hot and playing well at the same time. This is by far the longest heater I have ever experienced. My calls and bluffs are spot on. Poker has never been this easy (knock on woods) LOL. My winrate at 10nl this month is 24bb/100 over 10K hands. So that's about 26 buyins so far. Though I lost some 4nl and 25nl I played a few hands. These losses are small so nothing to worry about. My main game is now 10nl. Hopefully I can move up next month to 25nl. My roll is about to be enough at 25nl. At this rate my roll will be $500 by end of month.

I'm currently in 2nd place for top winner at 10NL on Merge Network this month. I'm kind of excited for it :) Obviously PTR missed a lot of hands but it's not too much off my real winnings. Here is a screenshot for it. Never thought I'd get a "steady eddie" batch :) Also I've added a cool widget from PTR on right side of this blog. Check it out! I'll probably gonna regret posting my screen name here :) People gonna steal my blinds every chance they get now LOL. Oh well, bring it on!



Below is my month so far. Includes 4nl, 10nl, and 25nl. The all time graph is on the right pane, check it out.














No comments:

Post a Comment